Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Let's Get Down to Business

The good news: business is picking up! I feel like I've been giving out my business cards left and right.


The bad news: my business cards are terrible, ugly, no-longer-correct VistaPrint freebies. Giving out my business card is always accompanied by a pang of shame.


What it all means? Time to make myself some sick business cards.


So I called my mom and asked her to dig out my old Print Gocco, a super-cool small-scale Japanese home screen printing system. 




I started by drawing out my design in pencil:






Then, I went over it with a carbon-containing pen:






I picked up some business card blanks in a few different colors at Paper Source...






... burned and inked my screen...




... and got to printing!















And I'm in business!








Cheers,
Melody

2 comments: