Saturday, July 7, 2012

Community Tailoring Classes







The response to my classes at the Brooklyn Brainery have been so overwhelming! Thus, I'm very excited to announce my upcoming plans to teach community tailoring classes. I hope to launch the first class in late August (after I return from my annual month-long retreat to the Berkshires) at a Brooklyn coffee shop, TBD. 


These will be casual, open classes. Everyone can walk away with something useful, whether or not you have a sewing machine at home and no matter your level of experience. Beginners can come for an introductory crash course; the more advanced can come for individualized advice on altering specific garments. Bring your ill-fitting clothes, and I'll provide the rest. Cost is pay-what-you-wish, suggested donation $20.


Subscribe via email with the form in the right sidebar if you'd like to be notified about upcoming classes.








Cheers!

Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment