Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas

What smells more like Christmas than cloves and oranges? Okay, maybe pine does, but it's a darn close call! I don't know about you, but I'm getting in the spirit with some classic orange and clove room fresheners. If you've never made them before, do yourself a favor!











1. Wrap up an orange with string like you would ribbon on a present, leaving nice long tails.

2. Tie off those tails into a loop for hanging.

3. Push cloves into the orange around the string so it doesn't slip off.

4. Push lots of cloves into the orange however you please.

5. Hang up and breathe deep!






2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I reminds me of something that was in my Felicity book when I was a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It very well could be! It's an old classic. I was a Molly girl, myself.

    ReplyDelete