Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blanket = Sweater

So I have this funny little blanket. It's a nice, red wool tartan, but it's so strangely tiny it's hardly useful as a blanket. And then I was thinking...

ASOS Blanket Cardigan

Quiksilver Snow Blanket Cardigan



Kensie Nomad Blanket Sweater



Old Navy Printed Blanket Sweater





... just add sleeves!


I'll admit, it wasn't a roaring success. I didn't get the sleeve placement quite right, so it fits a little funny. But you've got to crack a few eggs, right?





But just think, had it turned out correctly, what a great little project! So quick, so easy! I had such a lovely little tutorial for you, dag-nabbit! Maybe I'll try it again sometime.






With love,







Update: See my second try here... Success + Tutorial!



No comments:

Post a Comment